A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

The Pane no-one knows

The Shadow knows me. I am 
the pane. I let shade freely fall 
upon, or light pass through. That
Lamont chap is a self-honorary
halberdier using kung mind fu
tricks on the sly. Some cheat, huh?
I call him a piker. Wants all people to
know how bad he really is. Just so. He
really, really is that bad, or was once, and
for too long a stretch to yawn now. By then
("now" back then, I mean), everybody 
knows him, sees him cast in every shady
vaguely homo sapient silhouette - the guilty 
get antsy. The not so guilty? He can save them
with no complaints left to speak.

None who saw him. Apart from when 
he shows up all gaudy, virile and light
-clad bachelor, acting no part but ease! Like
young enough then, cool and sleekly mannish
Alec Baldwin on an old Orson Welles kick. 

Play both sides blind, in plain sight: 

an ass is shown,
big, cute and pure cheese!
That's his alibi, later picked up 
in nicks of prep time for perps,
played as a blind

by Batso. 

Yes, Batso. Writes the physical
equivalent of a hard haiku on 
crime's strongest walls? Got 
recruited to a team of so-posed 
real-ass gods, only just not, against 
his every better wish? Batso! A real 
koan critic by device and martial 
arts, dressed up like a SWAT stud 
gone native on cosplay tropes. You

...heard of Batso, right? Jeez! I thought 
I was way off on the wall and flying out 
by I-beams! You don't get out much, if 
Batso scares you, or you're surprised 
to hear what he's never done. So well, 

though.

Whereas the whole beef to cheese Lamont
ratio is his private business. Cranston didn't
go bang zoom to the moon, alas. He would,
but for the cost back then. He just eyed it
once, at night and saw both sides round. Now
he fights wrong doers so fairly-well it's just life!

His crime-lord routine doesn't kid. Purely a dodge
to keep crime hating the darkest of all hints. A bad

laugh.  

It is this low a blow to find evil-no-look bad 
guise packs way too strong a punch, evil, literally
or materially, can't even compete with full dark
set in to take a hand. Poke whose face? When 
it really gets cloudy, even worse! Looks like rain? 

Stays home to watch baseball suck pastime in 
some other town. New York power native, sat 
in his usual drinking game, but this time pissed. 
The Yanks are taking the Phillies so hard, he thinks 
somebody switched teams and uniforms a bit too 
slick in the locker rooms! Looks at the date! 

April 2? No, no wait - this is a delay.  

His top crime boss in town maneuvering
is strictly a dark side-hustle of his. He pitches
this evil boss gig like a lark, then recruits all the
not really very willing bystanders he can to the
Dark Full yet Fake Wrong cause! How? By saving
their lives! "I have saved your life. It now belongs 

to me." Talks like a dark lord, walks like a passing 
breeze - floats boats on a wave, like clockwork. What 
a confident artist for radio days! "Special effect - 
invisible? Jesus what a lot of budget conscious 
overseers we got these days. The public will never 
swallow invisibility by us just clonking props and 
yelling about it!" 

Nobody's quite so skeptic or cynical 
as the magician's prop comic opening
act. To the side, kicked, as if by a long
hook and crook. Seething with ignorance 
at tricks that literally do work - every time. 

Right in the mind, sounds about right! "Saved
you: join me." What a gag to bind hands on! I do

just the opposite. Way cheaper, if you check the
books. MEAN,

WHILE,

guess who shows NOW. Here! Not 
the hero! Too ugly to do so good, badly.
Why - his towering huge and ugly nose
alone butts heads, unmistakably with
your face, and breaks, even!

False nose, so soft and hard-large, no
one could buy it as a put-on. MUST.
JUST!

Be! HIS nose. Whaat? The guy is supposed
to be so gloriously wealthy (he is that)! Pop
in at the doctor's office. They'll take one look
and lop half-off the bill free! So, anyway,

up pops one eerie schnozzlola, almost Gojira
-ish, -esque - his knowing trademark on-point
by crooked finger, whenever
he chooses to show, for real - clad in personal
appearance, for some reason. Clad darkly in full 
light, even of day - goes about as if he hadn't 
a stich in the world. So exposed. fully-clothed!
Visibly all half-face, dark suit, cloak billowing
empty of bullets - all holes, you could say. But
you can't see through any now. He is like right
there. In the flesh, no spirit in sight at all - no
such insights likely to come in to this just work.

Why, that scarlet hanky-wise act really puts you
on. A MASK? Under THAT? Who do you kid
with that, Ill Will? Or just free whim? His
big nose
is all out for proportion!
Some way so far above his loud,
even mouth, (spoke so DARK,
though) (is he Echo's new young
punk human sidekick or what? Is
he Narcissist incarnatum? Is he
...no.

He is just playing you, for game
as prey or else to save for later
good cause. There he is, in person:
right now. Taking so looks so
terrific, so horridly real, you will
never
see him

crack

your smile
by invisible fist.
Because he fights
fair. Always has. 

War code.
Not on crime,
just dark itself! In all
men's - yes, all - men's
hearts, with barely a glance 
at any woman's so-so aglow 
or not too soul-deep eyes - except 
to check! Lady or other, perhaps 
gentle person? He respects
neither by class, just as any one 
would warrant - or merit. 

Or demerit. 

A fair judge of men! Procrastinates 
very well, until finally, goaded by
entrapment's raucous no-joke laugh, 
you explode in a hail of wrong-way 
lead - or so he puts it do you, by
an ask with no question mark - so
far from rhetoric you feel on the
spot: "You literally tried to shoot 
me just now, didn't you." 

Of course? 

OK. Proven not innocent by me, 
in part.  

That's...just an even slice,
so you have no idea how
hard he means to do well,
really. No idea why he went
so far dark himself, he saw
all things by blacklight shades
since. It's all true, but...

...all such true stories are probably
called bullshit in cheery colors by
Snopes! 

No fact check, that. I don't really know
their take on L. Cranston's real career,
but probably they cite radio as fact, call
the rest made-up,
since it was.
For there, where he
stood - he stood, nowhere quite, 
yet so close by. You could here 
the little noises guns make
coming out. 

Both guns huge - equally
unseen: equally fair as life 
is, typically. Known by loud
and sane on-point - with a difference
to note in tone! Hear, if...
BOOM.
Boom. How do we know for real 
he even has two such fruitful fiction 
canons? He could be just real, real 
slow on the sarcasm trigger-pull, 
trying to reassure us he'd

need to pause 

to aim? Not
too bloody likely, 
show fans. 

All done by tricked light,
well past the eye: a boon! As a gift
to crime itself. Well-wrapped chap,
that. No ass, though. Trust me. That
ass? Is so level. A real creepy guy,
all pulp

facts
run backwards
where he steps. Doc

Samson is not impressed. Wait. Sorry,
that's the greenhair muscleman, Hulk's
therapist I think. Doc Brass! No. Bronze?

Weight's off. 

Gravity? 
Fate?

Not Doc DOOM? Shit! No, no, the old
guy! Trained up by pre-genetic mad 
intellectual revolutionaries of a hateful
and bigoted but then-idealistic sort by track
of long thought, born to go bold on us all!

Heard of now only by his long, echoing steps
in some distant corridor riddled in long, straight 
line by dot of: a metal disc? Small? Oh! Coins!
Man, I sure do remember...look! Is it heads? Tails?
He treads on quarters called willy-nilly, so mad 
are plots he frustrates villains and amazed a once 
at least somewhat literate public, to young in the 
mind, probably, to be picky then. Famous! Among
the no longer living, come on! Doc...Doc...

Ah, who cares. You know the Man of Bronze. 
Doc Pulpit! The...no-shit Sherlock beefy
well over six foot benefactor gone neater 
than a gin ricky in Casablanca back then!
Up for the world, all over USA style for...

heck's sake, Doc What? No, not the Galatian
time-box twister with cat lives tacked on for
sheer brand value deflation...although...the
new guy is the single hottest yet. I am not
kidding. I'm not sure why though. Look. 

I never 

pretend
to be stupid,
but it's clear. 
I am, too stumped,
too 
dumb
to give a Google at it. Mind fail!
You  win: check.

Q: Doc?

Savage. 

I honestly would not have guessed that. 
Not in two quick clicks. Who is your
nemesis, then, Boat...Miss? "Boat Miss!"

"You sure dock savage, pal." Or...academic
rivalries are fierce! That's kind of savage, so 
to Doc's savagery? Master Mildness! Or...?

Shoot. Nurse Kind? Milky CIVILIAN? Doc
Brass did it better than the original with a ginger
buzzcut instead of all big airy and blond hard
man - that 'do a clear dig at Savage's dark roots.
One time, I saw it. Played strait-sincere to pop
a fiction balloon old-school canon-wise, just 
do a missing piece ("Planetary") redo from pulp
to comics! All 

for the sake 

of antiquarians
with a taste for X-Files, 
more than superhumanly
X-mutants, or their opponent bros
(sis/bro neutral, peeps, please: do you
go all genitals up in the pajama party?
UNTOGA). Right at the dope top of
such rich heaps of fanning out eyes,
so unsurprised to see good guys duking
and winking it out: The Just Ilk for
Retribution club?

Some crap 
like that.

I piss on it from a low window, and
listen to Crowded House scold. Turned
up loud to gentle, achingly in chime-shod
plod: hey,

now. Don't jump, dude. 

It's just a song. It was over before 
he opened one mouth over so howly
an old, Māori riff. So steady a Kiwi 
could step on it and turn worlds up, 
side down, by tapping all hearts
through 

telling
us it isn't over. We knew.
We knew when the world came in, 
just like that, what had won. We 
about lost. We about knew. Hey. 

Then, anyhow what ass could
look right straight at a window
and beg it not to commit acts of

self-defenestration?

I beg you, DO call dream-over
on that ground level plea, if you
can. It can only really sink below 
sea level, from here.

Fadeback from flashback. Cue
no-twist ending. Guns boom. 

BOOM.  

Doom. That's how Shadows knock
some back. I ask you - I: The PANE.

Could you believe in a hero like so?
Surely you jest.
He won't. 

He isn't, hero.
He is fan itself. Of light.
That's why he plays upon its 
face so dark in mind, pure in
heart and truly, deeply bad
to the bad it's not right, just
so wrong - from a certain,

Darth point of view. Look, Ben
here, done this. Don't go there
twice and try to remap reality
with CGI so bad Lucas puked
when Walt bought the load over,
called forever do-over on it.

Lucas folded like a fast, sassy house
afire! He'd done such work in toys, all
bills paid. It's all...

too long ago, though faraway looks
net

needless

opening crawl-read,

too slow to begin with!

GOOD
TUNE theme, though, once! 
Once. One time, John Williams, 
plus on Jaws and Supes you pulled 
symphony from the mouth of scores. 

I'm more a war peacefully guy. Look
-see for yourself! You can see me clear
out of view or right through me as well,
if you peer. It's no mind 

trick in my case, just a treat of 
light. 

I right no wrong but rock and stone.
I can see well through my so-posed
ulterior motive. Just look! What 

I saw you do there! Goes without 
saying, for my part but - bears 
repeating? WATCH IT.  

The Pane. 

Barely at best a practical 
satire on the paranoia look 
of comic book movie fan 
haters! And yet...also!!

Crime's accidental shattering 
glass of practically self
-inflicted vengeance!

On WRONG, are you...?

"Someone might seeeee

...THE PANE!"

not coming to th
e wrong 
theater, by a too sheer or 
mere curious chance
glance at yesterday's 
news, primally, not 
principally 

engineered by Fate's Damelike 
Glancing blow or bow. Handy 
justification, for anyone stupid 
or uncharmed enough to just 
trust luck and say fuck it! 

Sound like you? 

Need help? Don't call me
hero. I respond last, and 
my say is so final I suspend 
judgment on any action 
I can't finagle direct 
stake in, somehow.  

Open me up! Scream! 
Your lungs might bring
about help, in some neighborhoods - 
ACK! SPIDER! Cup it under glass, 
can't sense it coming so clean. Kill 
it if you hate friends, but that kid 
is our hero. Shoo him outside, 
if he barges in looking so fly 
on web. He didn't mean to 
jump you. He's just so creepy 
good at it, aims for danger and 
hits it so hard in the cause 
it's worth a lame wisecrack 
or two, just to prove how funny 
good guys aren't - not really. 

Help is there for the yell, in some
neighborhoods. You don't get it 
by crying "OUT!"  

Please. Do not cry "Help!
...The Pane!" 

I am not listening. Just
curiouslyclear on your doings,
it seems.

So hire a p.i. pissant then, tough
guy - if you doubt! I might NOT
exist! I recommend go business 
pro, when the cops are too busy, 
your case not quite their kind.

G.I. Gumshoe, chief incuriosity
officer of PISS EYE incorporated.
Try him, or anyone similar. He is 
so good, though, it's best not to ask
around.

Ignore how cutesy he cuts on the
door, he was born that way. Whatever
name he gives you to know by IS 
real. It happened! "My handle is George
Ignatius Gumshoe. Catholic once, so
you can always trust me not to tell
the Pope a thing." Pause. "My card."

Not blank at all! Damn legit-looking. 
All there. It's an engraved invitation 
open on the public's private bid! Time 
and case, circumstance permitting - you
pay - rates set but amorally flexible if 
the case smells great or easy - help 
yourself to this large, vulgar yet 
decent seeming man's curiosity 
boost. What did you want him 

to find? 

He is the most talented self-identifier, yet.
Doesn't like me exposing him so. Shy?

Hardly. He just needs no help in regards
of his...business, yes. Volunteers freely 
how cool his pay work is. 

GUN SHY? No, but prefers way less
paperwork, so you can trust him to shoot
well. Quite. Not at the customer! Not once, 
not that I ever saw! Good guy - I recommend 
you judge your own self in need of his help. 

I see concern. 

You are female. He is not. True. Once I saw...
look. It's none of my business what I saw. 

I see your concerns are as legitimate on
the face of it - as indeed, all women who
look fair. Or well, in his case. OK. Wary
is a fair, just look at own's risk, in a matter.

But I
KNOW
THIS: from the guy himself, he
seriously cuts dames 

a break on the sex hassle.

He is not. Interested. In unwelcome or
unwelcoming babes (in his view) (my
views on all such matters are - purely
unnecessarily - more

broad than might be called by a guy you
know to well: "The Norm." AKA Cultural
Norm, Social Maury's twin second cousin.
Brothers! Jewish, some say - I haven't seen.
But if so, one is faithful - one NOT. Judge
either that way, you'd be the real bigot. DON'T
JUDGE the Jewish people, by Christ! Not your
call. Hi, neighbor! Even I must


confess just this,
though, on the down-low George tip: 

What a job is done by that lazy ass clown,
right?

Job enough - and very, very quietly
online, in the straight press - nary a peep.
For REAL, though, this calm-eyed wild
hearted implacable peep-squeak is clean
as all dough. Bright ops on the sly, his
open doings would stain Cain's mark off
his own bro's grave, forever blanching in
the face: the original human-murderer! Faces

a real killer. Amateur, though. For love alone
and life of principal. Makes that self-deference
war just in court,

as it might be in a confessional. Not his
favorite box to be in, trust me! He'd
rather spill his guts out to cops,
pleading away a speeding ticket THIS
way: "I'm in an awful hurry officer.
CITE ME, fast please!" Loud?

Not to cops, much, but just. For
peeps in general? Sure, 

if we have to. Fight?

Unfair, count on it. 

Advantage: whoever pays.
He is one juicy chooser if, when. 
Always, seems the job looks like 
a job for me! HIM.

Not The Pane.

I'm...an entirely other guy, I swear.
He is like: pay's high, bank's low, 

take it we must. Life's a bit precious,
dear! Otherwise more scrupulous than
I care to weigh. Advantage IS granted

- to top clients,
far as they can tell,
and for so long as they can
stand the service. Me?

I didn't say it,
you didn't see
it. 

You should see him do it!
He wants pay AND trust
from the public, so he proves
whatever he likes deadpan! 

I'm a fan, but I couldn't say
why, really. For I am The Pane. No
tough guy at all. 
Not like you know
what that is. I see right,
through, and tell
no living yet 
soul. 

I am never looking
quite just, when you think
about how much I see that IS,

there. Or may be.

Why? Secret identity problem, as usual! 
Journo type. Old code. Can't interfere 
can't say - won't report in, except for 
open, public work (mostly to find out 
what's going on - I hate the news! TOO
MUCH CRIME?

That's my...pardon me.

)

My meat, métier, forte, and only foible
is I'm so clear about it, no one even thinks
I'm there. Confidence 

problem?

Wouldn't you be a confidence
problem, if your very surface
would make Mr. Glass pray you
unbreakable by sheer will to pray,
just to prove his stupid, childish point
about evil, suffering being real problems?
Dissing crime as an unpro try-hard sideliner

of humanity? AS IF, tall cool purple stuff. 
Fight me. You lost. 

I wonder why. Call it
security - just in case. It's more 

an unsworn unstained task than 
a job, "pard." I break a GLASS
HEAD over crime's heel, by 

"accident." 

It is, though: and thoroughly
intentional, from my side. Pure
luck on their bad part then. Nobody
ever

SAW 

me.

I saw nothing! Or. "You don't
say?" That's my one-liner on comment.
I won't say. Not online, nor by phone. 

I walk light by reflection's transparency 
hard. 

I ghost mad cryptic and toast 
you with pics of Richard Nixon 
himself, if you really must wax
conspiratorial towards me - my JOB

is one (1) by me! For 

I am always at it, or - just stepped 
away, didn't I!

DID I? I am the Vigilanty Won! 
Jaunty as pluck itself! No-code, 
no call, always more looky than 
nosey. With own-eye noninterference
pact hard, reporter on all scenes! The
truly 

guilty

brought me on themselves. 

The truly
innocent better just 
WATCH OUT. I mean, that's 
just...

Good advice, either way, I'd
say. But who listens? I's only
a window, peep my soul out
for justice. Pro bono ho, on
crime's wickedest, most pimped
out-undercautious or overprotective 

JOHN ASS MOB! Not
...not the mah-fi...
um.

Not that organization. 

Oddly enough, they respect
me somehow, or sure seems
so. I can't get a thing on them! 

I tried once. It worked out 
horrible and scored Coppola
windfall that should rightly
come my way, by my lights! 

Frankly, I do try to keep in,
back of people's bad side, in
mind, just a fawning, obsequious
sensation, a foelike reminder, for
any wise or decent spirits to drink
soft..in case

there are any. Decent souls, spirits,
look I don't know 

'bout that.

Ask the Shadow. His
laugh in your face
from no where
you can tell
shows just
about how

much he knows. But...

That's not my problem, sir. 
Do my own dumb ass job your
dim-damn self, if you think

you're so vigilant. 

Anyone could be. Takes

no power set at all, just
a sharp glance and the wit
to keep it quick. Run! Spooky
noise? Check it out

Out of sight


In plain view 

with a glare:

my Pane.

You no doubt have your
own, and it stakes pain 
dear, cares-takingly so 
by the boring, early middle 
part. So we need heroes! 

Yah. You bet. 

My kind of job is not
"for" you, unless
you care to peer, or

as one equal to any
one, peep shy, and
honor another's autonomy
like privacy ever happened. It's no
secret how transparency works. No

one
I know 

can call such open sight 
unfair. Or...not rightly, 

I expect. 

But that's me. The 

Pane. 

Anyone can't see that, 
or calls me vain takes 
a one-way look clear 
as day at a two-way 
street and gets crushed 
for it. Like a chicken, 
more bold than brave. 

Why? Why so no-look 
on the cross?  Ax it to
true splinter, or maybe
just...

Ask.

The.
Shadow, please, 
not me.  

I grow bored of your incessant 
reflection questions. You see 
right, through me, do you not? 

No? Grimy from disuse or what?
Is it beneath you to 'do' Windows,
Mac? 

If that is even real, your name, 
your brand stand - who gives 
a toot? 

No problemo. I like Linux, myself.
Knows security, cracks like a blanket. 
Sweet, sweet, bright, sharp kid! Dim, 
though. No bulb overhead. Hearts it 
hard, but soft. Did you...know who 

I was, then?

When you took the Which Peanuts Kid,
dog, bird et all ARE you test? Try it! 

Clear IQ's only please, but a very good 
try at personality test. Online, you just 
can't beat coming up Snoopy. 

I got the bird. I refuse 
to demand that drop 

clean off. Good view.

On-point. 

Not so good a LOOK for crime, 
though! I'm never in the room 
where it happens I saw you do 

it. ALL. Or, so...you might think, 
so wouldn't you?


YOU MIGHT. 

What a Pane I might be then,
my beloved enemy, my self
-crippling would be arch
wanna be nemesis, my 

rightful peer,

my own sworn and cursing 

foe. Do you know...The Pane? 

Of course. Be clear in this, by
yourself at least. We all know
that 

pain.  

I am no hero. No city or world, 
town or village in my view needs
that. I am 

just the one who didn't even have 

to be there, for all you to know each 
thing

I might have truly seen.
You saw yourself apart over it
on the inside, if that's your way.
No light in those scales. If that's
alright, I'll pass. Right through 
the wall, piss on the other side. 
Dance my rod and call it rain. 

I don't reign one bit, nor rein 
bits in, champ! 

Not my damn job. I work openly! 
You could prove it. Try any bullet, 
if I look stuck up to you. Not literally,
please. You might find my shards, hard
as blood cuts. DNA is not my scene,

really, but 

I have other buds on the roll. For 
pay. Call them, if and when you
care too, daring one. You know how
the help is. Hire them, Curious George

...or some other piss-eye pickle-shy
vinegary dick, M/F, real emmer-effer
or just a peep. For higher call, try it

up yourself! You can't 

hire me. Just own your own look.
Looks as if I wasn't even there, 
don't it? COOL.

I don't mind if you do. I can see 
just fine, dear through. Basically 

- don't let's kid. I'm probably some 
guy who is in fact, a super villain, 
thinks he's no hero anti-or-pro, just 
a vigilante. Monologues endlessly 
in inner soliloquy you somehow 
get by own inn
er mind's eye BAD 
LOOK! Shows up all clear, but
throws a lot of bad air punches
around, breaks teeth like the Gold 
Blazer himself. Old hero, never
heard of him. Got his start in the
late forties - late bloomer for a boomer's
buds, but young then. Strong made-up
now. "The epitome of two-fisted man
-liness!" His partner, not sidekick, called
The Black N***o for reasons then thought
chic and square, would soon as kick five guys'
bad-ass act sideways, let the Golden One

win on the big boss. It's...different egos, 

in id-synched combination. No powers 
necessary, back then - trust to humanity 
to critique the implicit problems of 
past rightdoers of too-hard fists, one 
with a switchblade left unclicked, 
the other with two fists and enough 
concealed gutsy guns in that sharp gold 
jacket of his, stuffed light with custom, 
hand-sown inner pockets enough to
confuse a professional strip-search team.

What does he do with guns? You'll never
guess. Mid-fight, if the brawls too small
but deadly dangerous for too many bystanders
slipped into it, can't seen to flee somehow, he plays
guns at them by air! Toss to innocents, sidelong 
crack: "Help OUT." He's 

on full-fisticuffs autopilot
otherwise. 

Thank God he has that dark man 
beside him, or had. One died in the 
line of sacrifice. As was and is always
a trope to spot. Sorry. The other? Not
old, 

not age,

not yet, but if you go visit him at home
...care home, now...you will hear him tell
the same tale so many times, so well, so
right, 

it must be proved. It can't be. 

Too many survivors, too scared of how 
strong those two men were back then! 

Me, hell with that angle. Sounds too much,
tastes like work. I just rock around, beat hell
and shit out of miscreancy itself! All participants 

voluntary: I stake per degree.

Collateral in crime is always damaged, when
I saw. Which I have. Clearly. Read a real 
newspaper, for once in a while you will see my
byline, but 

no mention

in the story of

The Pane. 

So I do both jobs pretty well.
Get smashed some evenings, longing
lost to celebrate the latest victory, drawn
up in court all dotty, but a "W" in the
right guilty column - cued by

this one

weird trip: "he" (just me,
really), is always 

on. Look. 

You won't seem to see, will 
you? OK then. 

Prove it. He must exist. He's 
all over the place and the papers
are tied by brick. If that's not a hint, 
try gossip. 

Online is even more reliable, to 
spread the word to any who don't 
know. 

The Pane. Who knows? 

Is real. Or...well, who gives 
a shit about some comical 
angsty jackass's overwrought 
real-secret name? The Pane! 

IS

More of a serious annoyance 
to crime than most people 
can prove. Ask a crime lord. 

Ask the shadow. It knows Jung
so hard, the jury's out on a morality
bathroom break ever since? Paging 
doc psych anal, we need probing 
critique please. 

Wash your hands. Golden Old 

GB and BN, back then? Never 
once did, but by clean, soapy 
flush - right in the bowl. How 
believable is THAT? Picture
these two guys walk in a seamy 
bar, straight for the back and 
break the room so hard it works!

Those two got in each others' 
way, one time. Wait, I mean me
now. And my Favorite no-shade
The Shadow. Once they (we) saw 

how one's dark assumption hit 
the other's clear intuition, ginned 
up beef-like tofu and found how
poorly their same, clashing dress
had trumped, chumped and exposed 

both! In a four-fisted brawl none 
saw - only one laughed. 

The other was shattered. Well. 

Smashed. Win/Win with a shade 
more down then either usually 
likes, and all for the light.   

Good day, Morning already?

Get out of here. 

I am a real, normal, piece of 
glass kept through walls. If you 
watch too many stupor hero subpar 
man movies, girl, I just look out 
the other way on the world. 

You're seeing things. I won't 

even tell. Don't shush 

The Pane. Just shut 
the front door well. 

If you care to, look. I am 
a surface of infinite shallowness. 
Knock knock, no crack no joke. 

A glass window. Just a pane 
you can see through, for once. 

Just shows how easily ignorance 
can see itself. Given transparency, 
and a slight cast back in the eyes. 

No code. Never was a riddle. 

Pane. The Pane. A-plus sized 
pain in some eye's ass, if you 
wouldn't mind? Curtains, 

please. Put some on if you 
worry about the immodest
peeps  

shone out on street,
for random passerby. I mean, 
if you don't care, the window 

can't. 

No comments: