A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Friday, March 24, 2023

see saw problem

I deduce 
to find

observation 
opportunely, and
not or only rarely 
the reverse. 

I don't do
deliberately on
purpose. Only 
intentionally do 
I aim. 

I put a jump
play in my foot
for practice, ended
up with a game leg 
to stand on pivot 
mode, head out
on a swivel and
swing balls as
jut just hangs

all y'all. No 
worries, mercy 
first. I convict 

myself in suspense 
of judgment, which -
even frozen or canned
beats benefit of doubt 

hands down. 

In short, I do not believe 
in doing things backwards, 
but I accept it works. Just 
as well as fair enough.  

If you can't
intuit, back 
into it.

Good, true, beautiful 
and indifferent
can be equally 
cute, ugly stuff
if you look 
well. We'll
see! See? 

At sea 
upon heaving 
subjectivity 
all about one 
unselfsame 
boat,
 
you 
float 


at
me. 

And I 
hope. 

And why 
not? My 
knot likes 
ties with 
winners. 

No comments: