A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Sunday, March 19, 2023

looks good

I must have fixed 
it when nobody looked.
Oh no, not I even! I 

would've known, then. 

At any rate, first-glance 
something might wrong! 

But somehow, on redo 
it doesn't again.

It's 
funny 
how

problems just 
fix themselves.
Solution? Not needed!
Get back to its shelves!
It just fixed itself fine!
No, no problem to call.
These 

things

we make rise 
and so fall into place, 
case-by-case as catch 
can't find what seemed 

to disgrace, are all ball.
Nope. 

Looks good! 

I must have found mistake, 
when I took with misgivings 
that fatal first glance 

like an ape

No comments: