A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Saturday, March 25, 2023

eary aim by canny eye

That's A,
i.

M. 
I am 
aim in

just pretty much
I spot from here, 
within, to way out
in the trees. Or are
those waves? Just watch

the leaves and sprays. 

To look, see - try.
Find out or test, it's
all a hard game caught
between
we humans - bean
toss!

Sum mess, huh?

Not bad, at bat,
fat transom seams.
What's that think
fast? Quick! Compass

it!

A pitch, due South 
- a bunt! Some kick! 
Just walk it off, pal. 

Charge the mound?
You hypocrite! That's 
not a sport!

It's alright, if
the ref calls foul. The fans
know which seas come
to port. I have

a hand

in what we do.
Or only I, hey 
that's cool too. 

And it's no lie,
I got goodwill
on one-tap, two 
feet on the hoof.  
Can walk will
dance. Can talk
will sing. 

But if I miss, 
you sir, mam, 
miz, or peep, 
my peer? No flair, 
no bling, no ding 
no bell no prize? 

Just fall behind
your eyes lie
crystal balls.

And I saw 
futures past
all count, once,
too! 

Until I learned
amounts, and 
reckoned how 

to add without. 
My aim is all
I fault for miss.

Plus in the act, 
a consequence
it caused. That's
all.

I'll take
the punishment
by tongue, the hits? - hey!
Great! What wits! 

We all do best in
crisis, hun. Or worst
in bad case, might 
be won. 

Could be just
cause, but I leave 
laws just all
as judged
in halls.
From recent 
writ, by precedent
- by selves, or elves,
or Santa Claus
itself! Oh ho, ho 
spit. 

Catspaws! Purr fecked,
and howl. Hard woo 
flings neck to neck.
Authority has basis, 
true.
It's fine
and found, how's
yours?

Why you?

By basis
each authority
has bounds. Ain't
hard to see so fine. I aim
my each own authorship
by signature, and sow 
it fine in itty bit, by
willy nil.

To give, look,
read, abide, stand still
and serve it all owned up, one
side. Like none deserved?

That's all's call, mate! Abide,
please. It's okay to some
design, if all decline.
I didn't give to make
you, mine.

Nor easy-please.
I drew no line
but just the point 
you rose
in me.

If I gave that
and missed?
We're free. 

No charge, apparently.
One tip! Ten thousand
bucks up in this mote. All
for you, deer - but only if 

that's just the kind of 
math you dote.
I dolt so far,
or do it don't. I dew 
by eye. You in?

Your wont? If won't, 

I'm nail! Go drive
the hand picked screw
that turns the way you like.
Or pound me flat! That
thunderclap?

F-sharp. G-flat.
My favorite 
note, and chord
at that. A bell 
to charge a bike
ride with. 
So: altogether? 

As we wish. 

No comments: