A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Thursday, October 14, 2021

The things you don't think you do

These things you don't think you do, 
let's say 
are accurate entirely,
But only some of them are. Oh.

There are some others, plain to see
but not to you, apparently! And 
others still, I'm sure I miss. Oh! 

I do see the things you do! But 
I don't know you don't.
That kiss

...we shared, you
never noticed it. That
time you jumped upon my 
piggy back, I carried you
to where my piggy front 
and yours made lack 
our lackey, to undo 
itself in want and need 
to realize in have and hold 
- eternally? No, 

you don't do those things, he 
lied.    

No comments: