A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Thursday, October 28, 2021

bright ops overt

Allow me to introduce you.
                                             I am 
the bright ops soft touch hard strike 
overt operator for the shadow government's 
badass embedded anti-shadow sleeper cell, 
inserted there - not by the shallow state 
(which has no idea, all denials from 
that quarter are sincere), but well, 
by me.
            I talked to a few of them. 
We worked it over, and...? They flipped 
to the light. Now I'm officially 
sponsored
                  but off-the-record:
I,
and my authority, officially 

don't exist. 

Which brings me here. 

I expect you know why. 
Considering what all we see, 
here? So hi! My name is...I'm working
on 
it,
but
at this point let's consider me solo-coyote
mode, crisis code (bright ops): Vigilant-E! No, 
that sucks. VigilAnt! The ever-wary
High-Hoper of Rubber-Tree-Plant-movin' 
or...VigilAntler, the young ol' unruly buck-prong
deer to all of us! 

I'm working on it. Vigilmantis, Vigileer, 
Vigillain, Vigiloner, Vigilnasty, Vigilstrike, 
ooo.
Vigilstrike. 

Look. 

Why don't you all just...get back to what 
you're doing a minute? I'll go back out and 

come back later. Not immediately, just 
...I like those looks of surprise, you know? 

It's a thrill in this job, but 
things being what they are, shadow 
government, disavowed half-asleep
splinter cell bull shit, me
the overt operator,
only one and all  

and all 
(they don't pay me, is what I'm
- okay) basically, bye!

Catch you. Another time, perhaps 

Keep an eye out!

No comments: