A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Saturday, October 30, 2021

miss your mind

It reminds me how much I miss your mind
when you pounce and you laugh 
to catch me in lies, well-laid 
before I 

Can punchline the joke! 
You make sport of it, 
what a big lie I just spoke! 

Well it's no good to me, 
just then to protest 
that the joke was intended 
to catch your belief 
for only a moment, to then 
set it free, by ringing in truth.
Good fun, good grief!
All so I could make sport
and fun of you! As life 
and experience tells me 
to do.

Well, it's no use denied.  

You caught me out good! 
And I do miss that. 
Even more, how I miss 
you full-knowing  

the fact. 

You would. 

No comments: