A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Sunday, November 05, 2017

"Sensitive Soul"

intrude
I'm just so damn terrified this time
it's you
and if you're just a dream, at least you're mine
see through
if my life's like this I'm probably just a ghost
I lost everyone
everything
all it once
then they bring the one that I wanted most

you're so right
you're so true
you're so false
(rotten guess)
you're so soaked inside
like a hot, buttered mess
you're too hot
you're too cold
in and out
of control
I'm so parched
inside, I, I, I
got a sensitive soul

take two
and this time your going to make it work
made new
but they've all been treating you like a jerk
deja vu
if it makes you sick, then baby what makes you well?
you lost everyone
everything
all at once
you have been released from your home-made hell

you're so right
you're so true
you're so bad
you're the best
you can beat my heart
in or out
of my chest
you're too stop
you're too go
you can't yield
I can't slow
we're too deep
inside, I, I, I
got a sensitive soul

if they say we're lost, then baby what did we find?
we left everything
everyone
all at once,
now we've gone a little too far to mind

No comments: