A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Thursday, November 16, 2017

rejected legs poem #1

I'm going to write a super-embarrassing poem
about your legs, only not
right now.

Anyway, when I do! it would only embarrass
me,
as a poet.
It couldn't conceivably embarrass you,
as a leg-lady. Frankly,

that should be impossible. You've got

legs like ZZ Top's got beards, specifically,
two of them. The third guy's name is Beard,
Frank, I think, but all he's got's a 'stache.

Your legs are more laid-back,
though,
than a song like those
guys would write and sing, but

I bet if they saw your legs,
they would think again.

No comments: