A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Friday, October 27, 2023

Open dream journal #12: reality hut island

I had the most bowdlerized/public
tv broadcast edited-for sex
dream I ever had.

I was on

an island

with myself,
this babe I'm into
(None of you, 
please, breathe
easy don't worry),
and many (like elebenty
-two) other "single people."

It was like a reality show
except in the dream,
none of it
was being filmed or
recorded. I don't
know

if it was supposed to be some
whack-ass group therapy vacation
package or what! But

what it amounted to was: everybody
had their own luxury hut
to which they could retreat OR
open invitation, and people
were basically
alternating between

chillaxing solo

in the luxury hut
(to each their own)
and/or a lot of HOT
HUT HOPPING, only
as noted before:

My dream standpoint for all
of
it was
LONG LOVING
EXTERNAL SHOTS
of occupied huts, even if

I was in the hut! Like,
I'd see me going in, I'd see
me in the hut with the specific person,
and then
it was like JAMES
BOND LOVE! IT'S
OBVIOUSLY ON! 

Fade to black

Until finally me and the person
I actually knew ended up in somebody's
(hers or mine, don't know) HUT. NOW
IT'S ON

RIGHT?

WRONG

Tons of deep n' heavy kiss an'
cuddle and some kinky disrobing
action going on, but then FADE

TO BRIGHT LIGHT! I woke up

Typical

No comments: