A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Saturday, October 14, 2023

MOOD HAT answer key

BLUE STAR means 
I'm here, y'all. Throw me 
the pass, hand the run, 
I'll ball

BLACK STAR red white 
& black hat means 
same as above, 
just camouflage that

DODGY hat means 
all or both or either 
of the above, let's 
hope

MERMAID HAT 
means, "Hi, cupcake.
make what you wish 
of it, give or take" 

All these hats mean 
I am bald. Sorry but 
hey there it is. 

Such nerve, such
spine-tingle gut-wrench
GALL

I've been on the look 
for a black cap that just 
says "BALD" on the front, 
big and bold, forever. 

But I don't think they 
sell hats like that. I cannot 
think why they don't. 

Whatevs 

For whatever
(it is 
or means)

It's probably just 
a hat in the end. 

If I touch the brim, 
it means 'Lo, there 

friend?  


No comments: