A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Sunday, January 14, 2018

threat assessment asset x

I'm running a threat assessment
on everyone in the vicinity,
area,
environment,
everywhere
they happen to be
where I can see.

Call it "people-watching." That's exactly what
it appears to be

- right up until
I observe
a threat.

And then I do

what I do best:
I flee

2 comments:

Mel said...

The little kiss in the title softens the sinister tone of the poem! :-D

dogimo said...

Haha!

Wow, I'm going to see it that way now.

In fact, I'd better be careful! I could overdo that little touch, add it to a whooooole lot of poems.

o