A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

by garden gate, a visitor

Don't even

Those prayer flags are fucking disgusting
floating and fluttering prettily in the breeze
in bright blues, whites, reds, greens and golds
- you aren't Buddhist! You certainly ain't
Tibetan, you son of a bitch! - get that saffron
robe off! Quit

sitting all legs woven serene
in your raked garden of ordered
pebbles and plantings and curves,
and lines - really nice job by the way

But totally inappropriate! Get
on your feet, you disgusting fuck! You

oh shit

I'm sorry, I thought you were somebody else
- Is this one one five? Oh crap - I am SO
SORRY, I was visiting my buddy, he just
moved in - your neighbor. He looks

almost exactly like you! Except
you know

a little less Tibetan

No comments: