A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Please move in

Please move in with me I'm
in a crucial phase in my life
right now where I need
an in-house distraction
to throw all my focus on
that interaction, and off
of self. I can't go on otherwise
any longer without actually knuckling down
to get my shit together. Please

I'm desperate

Give me a reason
to procrastinate

on evening out and taking stock
on hard looks and decisions just
waiting to run amok, I know it
- a reprieve of weeks, months
or years would be great. As long
as you can take it, I will

overcompensate. And I promise
if you do, I will try not

to blow it.
Or break it
Or even break
through, no matter
the time and attention
it takes.

No comments: