A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Saturday, May 09, 2020

dumbass ugly

When I see dumbass
ugly people whose ugly
fuppin' faces and bodies
do not accord with unrealistic
body and face paradigms currently

prevailing over hearts and minds, I say

you dumbass
you uglyass dumb ass
people

get out of my face
get out of my sight
get out of my dreams

get into my HEART
where you'll always be

you see
I have an ugly
dumbass person
inside of me.

in my heart at all times, because

it is me

this is how
I can sympathize.

and you thought I thought
you were ugly

well

we both are dude
grow up

2 comments:

claeissa said...

I'm so ugly
That's okaaaaaay cuz so are you

dogimo said...

YEAH