A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Saturday, January 21, 2023

vehemence is cathartic

I feel like what's needed is
top-to-bottom systemic reform,
in incremental pinpoints driven
forward at generational rates by
a rambunctious public that gets
involved. Expressing its fucking

will and shit.

Voting people out after checking
their damn voting record. "YOU
SCUMBAG!" 

Some call me a dreamer. Others
a butt-hearted political canard with
an extremist bent too radical to fuck
with. I don't know what these people
are talking about, and fuck, people!

Can't we can the petty sniping and
put our shoulder to the public weal
for once? Great ideas!
Average events!
Small people


are where BOTH come from/effect.

Vehemence is cathartic I swear, but 
that's not why I do it though.  

No comments: