A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

haters of the bold

People hate when I come in bold
like a boss-ass twerp with a stranglehold
on a style so loose and goosed it honks
as I sidle in crabwise glide, I bonk
like a hammer! Beep like a nose!
Bong like a thing gone bong,
and the next thing knows
people hate

when I come in bold.

I don't know really why,
but the act gets old. Though
it isn't an act! I'm about on
the cusp of a whole smooth
way instead of so rough, so
bold. Perhaps something more
blasé?

I bet people hate when I come in
that way

but,
that's okay.
People don't really
hate the other way. I'm

just trying to talk myself through
a transition here 

No comments: