A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

the wokebros cometh

All over Twitter and Instagram, 
wherever a photo that skews 

to femme
is posted,

the wokebros come piling out. 
Like hemorrhoids for dat ass 

No doubt:

"Beautiful. Your titties are a cultural
presentation decision I respect in my
FACE." 

"That ass is ROUND, and presents 
a male ideal of femalinity for sure. 
Is it true? Real? Right? That's a nature
verse nurture culture jam! I say you
can nurture my nature with it on
social role with consent explicit
for my part. The ass itself? NO
DOUBT. Objective for real."

"I wish someone who looked like you
was not a dude. If you say you're no
dude, that's a done deal of course,  but
I wish I could just tell. Some girls don't
wanna let you tell, but I respect that.
See, I just wanna tell all the girls, but
if they say no ok." 

"Your gender identity is real, but what
I see is HOT. Biological sex is come 
on unrealistic anyway. YOU decide,
girl." 

"Woman I think, that female youth look
is binary as hell and I say you rock it dick,
vag or BOTH: no worries. If a dick - COOL.
If not? I can help" 

On the one hand I guess it's what we 

wanted 

No comments: