A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, October 24, 2022

I'm a wholes-man.

I am almost idiotically, 
obliviously disinclined 
to seek in parts, when wholes 
are perfect, so. 

I hope you do not mind. 

It isn't incapacity of 
rationality at all, I simply 
find it won't apply. Or I 
won't push it in so small. 

I push in big, I find it just. 
And others? I get small 
complaint. But 

Since you ask, oh do I 
steer tits, bum - perhaps 
some cruxy snatch of gist
just forward, up between?
Where bum recedes, as 
greater aims prevail in 
heads - not "cooler heads"
just then, not mine. 

Since you ask, sure! 
Answer's yes. For all 
in every part. At best?
For druthers and for 
preference?

I will take sum.  


No comments: