A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, October 31, 2022

Skeptic of certain media bits, please.

These radio talk guys, podcasters
or on the real air, take such low
cost narrative they cop on the sly
from freely available news and try
to make big deals over it! Arguably

in some cases they have a point. Foul
doings - big deal. But what do we
assholes care what these people
think! About IT! About IF!

It's not as if we can't take
and examine the real facts directly,
for ourselves! True, we can't, but it's
not as if we can't.

We literally can't.
Ground truth is out of range over
not much, but nearly all of what's
covered. Never, ever do they bring
up and fume over the everlasting
ever-loving doings on my block!

I wanna take my cock and jam
it in the so-called know-holes of
some of these dudes, just to see
their eyes pop all indignant. But
I'd go too soft and look like

a punk, probably. I always was too kind
for violence, especially, to play convincingly
bad. Bad ass? Sure, but anyone does that.

It's a bit of a tell when your ass
is so upfront (as mine is) - and not
bad! Not bad at all.

Now hold the phone. There are of course
she-showboat blabbermouths out there
bullhorning in on what is sadly way too
much a man-game, but that's a whole
deal to the side, by my lights. I don't
get mad. I may think what she says
is stupid or it may be brilliant, but I'm
a real you go girl guy. Always have been
- in fact I grew up fast the other day, and
told some obvious woman self-presenter
(who'd scored a point for her part, as I
found mine in a basic strong agreement)
"Attawoman!" No girl job at all she just
pulled off hard, but easy and sweet as a
smack on the face! I puckered up to wince
for it (seemed forthcoming enough) but

no dice. That's cool. What she wants, guys.
What she wants. That's her deal on any
would be (by you so-accounted) “fair
score.” She didn't try!

I was cool and appreciative of her aim
or lack thereof. So even nowhere near
face to face - some airwave, some signal
- women strike me not the same way
because of how I'm wired. It's a real
nurture vs. nature deal in wide and
groovy alignment! Works fine.

That's why I can't see my inner "F! YOU"
annoyance fantasy against media people
generally taking so raunchy a turn in

her case.

That would be a grim turn, not gay at all
to pull a mental cock jam at a know-hole
known to be no bull man at all, but a bull
strong woman who (haven't seen her! Don't
know what she looks like - ground truth
unavailable, BUT that voice) would probably

deal with me out of hand in person. Like
I don't know that from long and well-tried
experience. Already. It's no no-dunk slam
-brainer, but I'd bank how it plays out: me
again! All hapless, as-if pre-won before
the first woo pitch! Which probably
wouldn't be forthcoming, anyway.

It's just
Look. These
guys. Their big deals are some kind
of a job move they pull on the public
for their own confidence, but act

like it's our own good at stake.

Not buying it, folk pop news reaction
dudes. Cast your pod and your air wavy
net elsewhere by ether and thin air,

seeking your people.

Know what? Thank GOD
more women don't do this,
because I WANNA get mad
when I hear some shit like

THAT guy just
put.

It speaks either well of them
or poorly of us that more women
don't feel the need to wear soapbox
shoes clonking around down town,
angling for any chance to spot
a pitcher's mound, steps, a slight rise
- anything to gain that height they crave
and talk down the whole town - only online.

On the airwaves.

Which is worse. Men don't even need high
heels! When you find on the inside you're
already a heel so high on the human fumes
from what you shat in your head as a kid
and felt smelt great ever since, you find

it’s a lot easier to walk straight
in flats, buddy!
Trust me.
I don't even know what
their deal is.

No comments: