A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, October 10, 2022

on up high

I hate being 
on a flight with some 
famous person. They're never 
sat near me, it's like...what good
were they? One time it was G Love
and Special Sauce, and I only noticed 
because 

some standup bass addict was 
trying to pack his shit on 
at the same time as mine, 

on the flight, though?

Never saw them, him or 
whoever. Last on, first 
off, 
I dunno. I was minding 
my own deal, so 

what good are they? 

Look. I say either be sat 
right next to me or fuck 
off. I don't have time 

for these people on flights,
and I'm too courteous
and deferential probably
to make the fuss,

anyhow

No comments: