A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, October 10, 2022

People who use

People who use ketchup 
instead of salsa for their 
tortilla-chip dippin' needs 
put me in a tizzy in the 
nethers over how sexy 
they must have to be, to 
offset the repugnance 
of such acts, but - 

- I haven't tested it.
And if I do and it's true,
I don't know how to act,
yet. Take it easy by wing, 
maybe. Wing it!   

People who use music 
instead of goals for 
motivation - hell! That's 
normal! I do it myself.

Tested and proved, but
you know what? People
who use the scientific method
to pick which indistinguishable
tint of color swatch they'll paint 
which room with,

hell. 

I keep an open mind,
sometimes but I'd have
to see that shit. 

I don't
believe it necessarily, but 
I won't disbelieve it

unnecessarily!   

No comments: