A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Sunday, March 31, 2019

strict regimen

I dined
upon a lunch of conundrums,
even though it was only
breakfast-time.
2 AM
And everywhere else,
the sun shown down at all angles
at once,
or else had descended again
to hell,
to rise again,
once all could be well.
It was becoming fine

as I filled myself up,
I knew the emptiness was good
for something,
at least.
I couldn't tell
what would come as the day
went wild, unleashed
and I want to meet
it with bared teeth
and fists, and sharpened wits.
So I eat conundrums and shit
question marks. And

that's about it.

No comments: