A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

login

My fingertips bounce
and dance around in steps
they've danced so carelessly
before, with mind intent
on thought of what passed
through
my mind to bring me here, what more
I'll do with it, as soon as I get

past this screen. But then
my mind got lost in dance; the
passwords I come up with are
so cute! I constantly and
consciously refrain

from saying them aloud
to give away the game, but
each and every one's a character
of sorts, a little dork

with a name. Shoot. I got
distracted, fond and lost
my place, appreciating. As

I should! As they deserve, but

now, it's hard
recalling why
I came.

No comments: