A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Friday, February 28, 2020

problematic usage

She used her body on me
and I was like, is this
the proper use of your body? But
after a minute or two, I realized
dumb question. I could tell
it wasn't and it was and it
wasn't and it was. Various use.
I didn't need to ask
Which
is good, because
I didn't ask.
I was just like that. I didn't
say it out loud. I was
too busy, I guess, to put
every dumb thought I think of
in words

into words
when there's body-using going on!
Especially, on me. I tried
using my body on her, too, but
it wasn't the same. So I was like
fuck it

These uses
are pretty odd. But
as long as there aren't
two space aliens visiting, looking,
trying to figure it out, hey
They make sense to us,
in a direct and sensory
way. It doesn't have
to be rationalized, sometimes.
Sometimes, it can be fun!
The rational faculty is an
easily-pleased beast. As long as
both people are on board,
or one is, and the other doesn't mind
being boarded - preferably
loves it
- it makes sense. It doesn't
even have to make sense,

when it does. The only thing to worry about then
is: are we just a couple of users? I don't like that.
It sounds too much like "a couple of losers," and
that's a bad association. Besides, no one likes
to be just used. Which is strange, because
no one likes to be unjustly used either,
and almost no one likes to be useless.

What are our other options?
Should we explore them?
Maybe

later!

No comments: