A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Tuesday, February 04, 2020

discombobu

My balls catch
in my throat, each time
I see your eyes combine
in my mind, like the windows
have all blown wide
in the flying glass, your ass
well-covered for once,
this time
no scratches or cuts
shall come
between us, no harm
my leg to stand on's gone numb,
and the heart up my sleeve
beats red through my shirt

you can take it from me, but
oh lord
it hurt. I hold you

in my arm (where the other one's
gone I don't know) but both hands
say take this slow
motion, fast

like a fist,
like a knife like a gun

I will love this one
You will love this one

No comments: