A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

home.

I have never once seen a you
when the whole bit you do
and thing you are
wasn't wrapped up flying loose
in a composed fury of
calm, bubbling
vwhoosh -

right past me, but
I have never seen a you
who I didn't want to catch,
wrap back up in something
sticky, such as would hold,
and take you

- I don't know where. Because

between us two, there

is no place like home.

I can't even say things like that now,
now. I'm smashed. All I mean is

I think the world of you.
I thought more than the world, I think

a full parallel universe of you -
if there could have been a switch
where a click of ruby chucks
could have taken both of us

to some place there never was

some place like.

No comments: