A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Saturday, February 18, 2023

She glowed kind of wrong.

There was something wrong with 
the way 
she glowed. 
It had all earth colors plus 
two only I know. 
I touched those colors 
in sequence with my eye 
she said 
HEY  
I bet you think you're a hell of a guy? 
I said I try not to be shy 
So 
she took off her clothes. 
She had more underneath 
Cute outfits! I said 
She said I'm glad you think so 
as with deft pull, tuck, slap 
she put one on me. 
And I turned 
in the mirror were 
two 
exact.

You become me, 
one said. But 
I couldn't be sure. I said 
you got the wrong guy! 
Oh, sure
she said. 
Mr. touches girls unearthly 
colors in sequence with 
your eye! 

I had to admit 
that could be misread 

No comments: