A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

A message to you, reader

Dear,
reader.

Who the hell
do I think
you are? 

Do I think
you're better than me,
somehow? Is one of us
some kind of fucking asshole,
is that what somebody thinks? FUCK
YOU I don't even know you! Fuck
your assumptions! You don't know
me! Why
would I
assume
any single 

dang thing about
you? Who the hell
do you think I am? 

I don't! 

It never so much
as crossed 
my mind

holy shit 

get the hell out 
of my poem, if that's 
how you are, or 
- if not?

Welcome.

No misunderstanding 
at all, at that point. Thank 
you so well for reading
this. 

It was 
cathartic for you 
somehow, maybe? 

I don't want to put 
words in your mouth, 
but. Yeah. 
"cathartic" 
fits. 

Fits? 

Arguably so! 

No comments: