A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Sunday, December 01, 2019

controlled study

Would you like a coincidence?
Pause a bit, reflect, and then
tell me what you're thinking of.

Ah. Well. That didn't work. We are
not twin flame telepaths, perhaps
I should've held off
the experiment
'til I knew you weren't busy. Then
again
not knowing
was itself a telepathy fail!

Ah, botched it. After I hit send
I concentrated on one image for you,
then changed my mind to another, then
alternated with indecision, then

got distracted
and wasn't sending anything
by the time you saw it,
and replied.

So that must be why

No comments: