A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, December 16, 2019

back and fill

I had a dream I was having sex with
someone else
except in the dream, I was someone else
no, not with myself - this was two
completely different people
from each other, but
one of them was me. He just
wasn't me me. He has an entirely
different body type
and hair color
and eye color as well
don't ask. Also,
the dream was set ten
years ago, during a time
I was free, and - I may have given
the idea I just had this dream, no

I had it fourteen years ago. So,
a prophecy at that point. It
didn't come true, though

I remained myself consistently
ever since that point, never once
turning into someone else
with an entirely different body
type - three arms, one out
from the spine, and one main leg
that branched at the knee into
three feet, each of which was
three feet long. So was my penis,

which

might have explained how I landed this
hot babe! She

was something else.
Point is
None of it happened.
Not even the dream, I just
made it up
for a poem!

No comments: