A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

I'm the Original ("Twisted Individual")

I came to get up I came to get down I came to get back bust forth chase your forces around the block double back bite you in the ass and retreat strategically but you know me I wouldn’t ever admit defeat (since) even if you could pull it off but you’re soft you talk loud while you swing your little itty bitty stick around blatantly ignoring presidential advice. Well I suppose the only history you know is Miami Vice old teevee shows in syndication! Well I’m about to bring you up to speed with information you ain’t seen yet heard yet it’s not on the ‘net in your online chat group live on the world wide web because the only place you get it is here. I’m in your face from the nose to the ear, so it’s clear you need to focus I’ll conduct you to the chorus weed your mind like it’s a garden and arrange it like a florist, “’cuz” I'm the original. I'm the original. Twisted individual! I'm the original. Come on come over baby and twist a little with me, I'm the original. I'm the original "twisted individual" I'm the original. You get all bent out of shape, but you're 

cute

that

way

Verse 2 to follow. 

No comments: