A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Thursday, June 13, 2024

“Awa Ooh Wah Rah Ooowaa”

"..."

I was stuck
In the middle of a coyote track
of thunder, naturally

I looked flat
and I knew there was no
circle back

THUN
DERR

My ass raced
like a track star
hot for the spoo-ooh

THUN DUH!

What’s a spoo-ooh?

Can’t you tell me?

What is a SPOO?

THUN! DUH!

ROLL UP THE HIGHWAY!
We’re done with it, stick
to the growwww-hound!

What is a groww-hound?
Won’t you tell me? What
is a groww?

THUN DUH

We met some women!
Some dancers and OH
MY GAAAAAHHHUHD

ONE OF THEM HAD
A SPOO GIN GROWW
HOUND!!!

Isn’t that odd?

Anyway
youknow

sex and women and
shit. Yeah, yeah

we get the idea already

No comments: