A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, June 13, 2011

waterboardin' usa

oo baby
The idea of waterboarding with you
so sexy
we'd be out there
in the surf
on the waves
riding 'em in
and then we'd grab our waterboards and run back to our towels and flop,
scattering glittering salt droplets
and just grin
at each other as we sunned ourselves, as the water
evaporated off our hot
hot bodies
aw yeah

honestly
I haven't got the slightest idea how anybody cracks under that.
I could do that all day long.
I guess maybe
if the person you're doing it with
(your interrogator?)
is a real jerk
pestering you with questions -
that might do it.

You'd be all "chill, bud!
I'm trying to fuckin' -
I'm trying to fuckin' chill, here."

No comments: