A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

she got fat

I don't know what happened to us
It just doesn't feel like we are
the same people we used to be.
Our "together" has changed. We just
don't feel like ourselves, anymore. Like
the relationship we fell in love with -
on top of the person I fell in love with, you
and the person you fell in love with - me,
there was this great way we worked together...

What happened to that? I don't know

I love you! I still do, but
I don't know what it is. You

I

I don't know what it is. I
don't feel like the person I was
who was in love with you,

anymore.

I don't know what changed

something changed -

I've changed

No comments: