A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, June 13, 2011

inside knowledge

I must be psychic or something
because I knew enough about all of that
about her
before you told me.

Albeit, not quite with your "unique spin."
Keep orbiting, I guess.

Why on earth
would anyone ever feel the need to convince a person
of another person's wretchedness?

Aren't we all pathetic? Aren't we frail enough? Haven't we all
earned the pity of others, if only they knew
what we wish no one knew about us?

You know what,

forget I asked. It's okay, I don't need to know any
more. I don't want to know more. Have you ever been human
before?

I know enough.

No comments: