A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Vicioussitude

I'm pretty much the viciousness
I've got the wrong ass attitude.
The right ass attitude was bliss!
I went and flushed it down the tube, 
and pissed and laughed and flushed
again: for measure bad, apparently.  

I'm sworn and sworn again: to serve
all disservice, to uphold down itself
and to protect all harm. I swerve 
so unpredictedly, and then I see.
What jinks to put? When they say
"jinks" I say HOW HI. Put kinks
in games as pure and sweet
as vicious isn't.
Virtueless, I lie
unsheltered, hid
in virtue's lee,

then leap out lo! 

And suddenly, I

was me.   
 

No comments: