A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Wednesday, April 07, 2021

coherence core

I overthink before and aft 
but in the moment, I just drift 
the draft of daft and whim and shine:
coherence core, o' pal o' mine! I've
bent and shaped and made and plumbed 
and took in every consequence, before
and aft. But now I'm in: the moment now.
No time to lose or pass or win, no need
to think! Just mean! Depict! From what
I mean: all aim, one hit, no miss, no
twist, no disregard. For what I mean
is not so hard. Engage. Drop guard.
We're going in. This carefree mindful
thoughtlessness is just what silences
the din! This quietude could use 

one pin. 
    

No comments: