A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Friday, April 23, 2021

parts let fall

Ever since I met you on the bed
we were both in 
Looking through a window 
at your head
we were laughin'
Part of me is still before you
(a good part) 
Part of me is always for you
- in fits and starts
constant and perpetual -
same as it ever was.
Part of you cut off, let fall 
like it always does. 
Part of you is growing more you.
It's unnatural

Every since I met you in my head.
We were both in -
Looking through
a window-world between,
we were gawkin'
Part of me was there before you
(a best part)
Part of me can't help adore you
- you brought it out:
effortless, reflecting well
on me for how I could tell
Part of me was always off.
You knew it was!
Part of me is better for you.
Like just because

No comments: