A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, March 30, 2020

those problems

It's weird. I feel like each day
is totally different and each person
is nothing like the others. I keep
learning new lessons that can never
again apply, and finally once I think
I've got something well and truly discovered,
the walls fall off and I'm left with a creeping
manifesto of some guy's balls. Then the dragons
come out. I retreat to solitude for a quick bite
of time and discover the carton's gone empty
...and sour. The only thing I can console myself
with is that I'm pretty fine with it actually.
Wonder what tomorrow will bring?

No comments: