A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, February 04, 2019

fold

I wash my hands, after
every time I pray. At least,
when I use my hands. Sometimes

it is only a clear bang-chime
light, a contracted glow pulled
into point, shot out to beam
aligned, with a focused
and dedicated whack
to the mind, to stream
aimed out and up, and up

to some far star

where heaven ain't. I know
the score
location-wise. You

might as well pray down.

God's everywhere, Australia
especially -

- with that infinite, gently
consternated frown, concern,
concern so free - God's got

good hands
for all your cares
so powerless you set them free.

No comments: