A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, November 25, 2019

urge to annihilation

I am going to rip my eyes
out and stuff them in my ears

Then I'm going to take my balls
and tuck them
into my asshole.

If that doesn't work, I will rip my head off
and go bowling, and then

I suppose

As a coup de grace, I could to something
awful, terrible
to my feet.

It would still not still this awful ache
inside, of undeserved alienation
in a world where chaos can't even
do random right, where no guarantees

are even advertised. Time's out of joint
and so, my dear, am I. Welp,

I guess it's plan D, then.

Improvise.

No comments: