A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Friday, November 29, 2019

not about nudes

hey, so I was wondering
I know - it's been
so long, but do you still
have those photos you mentioned
sending me, so long ago, as

a possibility? Although
I'm not sure that

you'd taken them. It might have been

an offer that if taken up, you'd spend
the time it took to set up shots
and angles and
to then
review and
whittle down

to chosen ones
to give up proud
of what you'd done,

to risk and wow. So
that's a separate question, then.

Had you even taken them, and
if you had - have they been kept?
Right up to now?

No, I'm not drunk!

Just haven't slept.

Well, thanks
No, that's cool - no
don't worry, there

's no need to do all that,
at this late date. I should have asked
back then or, rather
just said yes

No, really. Great! No,
Thanks - no you don't have
to, that's
not necessary, no. No need! I just thought if

they're still around. But if
- no, yes, I understand. That's sweet. Oh, okay
sure
Go right
ahead. I'm down

You're wonderful. I know
yes, I have always known.
Photography
is in your soul.

No comments: