A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

sane and sound

I've been thinking about you
lately, a lot. I know
that I'm not supposed to,
though. I've been thinking
about that, too - whose rule
was it? Do you even know?
You do? Oh, I just told
you now. Well, okay. So what
do you think about that?
And - whom does it serve? Oh
ok it's about
the stupidest thing
that you ever heard.
I agree. Let's

swerve, maybe veer
in our mutual separate course
to discover a way
more about than around.
I've been thinking a way
even over, or through.
So what do you think?
It is sane.
It is sound.

No comments: