A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Thursday, August 03, 2023

"Back On My Bullshit"

I did a 360 
and doubled my speed 
right straight at my usual 
want and need 
with a purpose to strike 
out and miss or hit, 
as usual
here I come

I'm back on my bullshit 
Way back, back, back 
back on my bullshit 
Are you a fan? 
Take splat 
'Cause I'm back, flat, 
pat on my bullshit 
back, that's-that,
just call it a knack,
here I am! I'm back

Don't call it a comeback 
I'm here all the time 
doing this bullshit 
so specifically mine
You could write out a script 
if you follow along 
this is word-for-word 
line-by-line, back on 

My bullshit,
Oh yeah. You see
I'm back  
on my bullshit, 
call it a knack -

you've got tact
Unlike my bullshit, 
arguably - that's wrong. 
Inarguably's more my style 
I'm on  

No comments: