A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

"falsest dilemma"

Without you
I'll just betray someone else
maybe myself
maybe someone else

I been good
my whole damn life
it's got me what
a run-on sentence
I don't want

full stop
or question mark
to end, but

Without You
I'll just betray
someone else, maybe myself
maybe someone else
again, I'll just betray myself
or someone else,
or maybe you

and then

I know
I never can
betray you, though
Except maybe that
is why you need to go
if I cannot betray
someone, I'm going
to slip underneath
this weight of me

and find some way
that isn't mine

without you

No comments: