A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Saturday, May 11, 2019

default 1st reply to your comment

I assure you, the fact
I don't care what you just wrote
^^^ up there - is not in retaliation
for your not caring for what I wrote.

I just don't care! I wouldn't have cared
anyway, if you hadn't written. When I read
what you did write, I couldn't care less.

It reflects well on you that you wrote
(if not what, necessarily). It shows
you cared, to show what you don't
care for. Perhaps,

you even dared to hope that I'd care
what you shared! If so though, whoa
Nope!

It's not that I don't care
what anyone writes,
it's more

that opinion self-adjusts on sight
in worth and scope, automatically
between give and take. When you can SEE
someone's trying to hand you a hard, dry pellet
of rabbit scat - is THAT what you care for?

Take it then! Pop it like eminem
but beware such habits build
bad breath. Again:

From your side, it reflects
well on you that you cared to show. You dared
to share, and it reflects more tellingly even
you felt what you had there - is something
others, too, could care about. Why?
Because it is yours? They might care

for that reason?

It makes sense you care, anyway. And I

have no problem with your offering. We all

show ourselves in what we give.

Takes a certain daring.

Thanks for daring.

No comments: