A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

the big deal

I want to make a big deal
of my feelings for you. They are
so cool! I enjoy them very
much. My feelings for you are
like, love, fondness, admiration,
affection, amusement, curiosity,
devotion, wonder, wistfulness, occasionally
regret, or maybe nostalgia rather, or
heart-lifting sorrow. Also a sense
that maybe my feelings for you
are a bit dramatically overdone, but
that it's okay, it's nothing chosen
or deliberate, really, just something
to appreciate, maybe chuckle at a
bit, a thing to give in to, feel from time
to time to time, one's own ridiculous
-ness, it is no big deal.

No comments: