A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Nude worms

on animal nudity -
I think it's safe to say "albeit,
there are

some troubling social issues
being raised." To wit, are nude animals

being exploited for unnatural purposes? And
what can be done about it? As a pioneer
taking the lead on this issue if I may, as I do

I'd suggest we start with an examination of the less-furry
ones. The fur situation

makes the nudity of furred animals considerably less urgent

a question. Second:
who are these perverts, precisely
exploiting animal nudity? Can we be sure it is
for unnatural purposes? And how do they do it
precisely? Does it matter?

I think we can say: answer with some confidence, provided
the answers are kept in confidence. For public consumption,
though, I will say: A lot depends
on the animal. And it does.

I suggest our most prudent step, then
leave it alone. Just moonwalk out of there. Nobody
wants

to open up this particular can of worms. Nude worms

No comments: