A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Thursday, April 29, 2010

that kiss better be...!

don't kiss me unless
you mean it
I mean it
don't kiss me
ironically - no
I don't need it
don't pitch hypothetical
lip situations, with
full demonstration
and
let me
believe it

when you only meant it
for instance,
I guess

I don't need any
pity kisses, no
sympathy pecks
no tongue-in-cheek
tongues in my
cheek - don't kiss me
unless!
you feel
gravity's pull

biology's push
electricity's
jolt, and
chemistry's
rush, it takes
everything working
together at once

completely in sync
with whatever it wants -
that union of two
(when both mean it)
creates

conjunction,
alignment
affinity

fate

No comments: